Friday, December 19, 2014

Welcome Judy Glenn!



I am so excited to have my sweet friend, Judy Glenn, as my guest on my blog today. Be sure to check out her links, she is an awesome photographer! 

Romans 8:28

Romans 8:28 has been my favorite verse for as long as I can remember. I have hung my hat on it throughout my life.

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28, NLT)

Everyone has struggles in their lives. We are not promised life will be easy. Instead the Bible says: “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." (John 16:33, NLT)

I have been through so much in my life, but Jesus has always been there to help me get through. I don’t worry because I know the Lord has the perfect plan for my life. I just need to be obedient to what He has asks me to do. 

My husband and I had to close our business a few years back. Closing the shop was like a death to me, and I grieved over its loss. I loved it as it was what I did everyday. The shop was a part of me.

After the shop closed, the Lord allowed me to focus my attention on another passion of mine….photography. Since the shop closed, I have devoted myself to it basically 24/7. I have tried to learn and hone my craft. I still have so much to learn and perfect.

The Lord is starting to open doors for my photography, and I can see His hand at work. Starting this past October, I started a photography blog on Guideposts.org. I did not seek out this endeavor. The Lord opened the door!

I don’t know what He has planned for me next. I just keep putting 110% into my photography and revert back to my trust in His word found in Romans 8:28.

As we are diving into a new year, we need to trust in His plan for our lives. We may not understand it, but it is the best for us!

Judy Royal Glenn is a wildlife and nature photographer from Athens, Georgia. Jesus is behind all she does as a photographer. 

You can follow Judy’s photography on Guideposts, Facebook, Blogger, Flickr, Pinterest and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment