Wednesday, October 9, 2013

God loves to show off!




When morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy. Psalms 65:8

I woke up kinda draggy this morning. First off, it was 5:45 AM. What’s with that? I know some of you guys get up that early all the time – my husband included – but I enjoy sleeping late, normally until about 6:30.

I know that doesn’t sound like much time difference but every minute counts!

So, I grumbled, “God, why’d you wake me up this early? You know I need my beauty (ahem) sleep!” 

Of course, I’d have to sleep all day for that to work! 

Then I walked to the sliding glass door leading into the backyard and I saw the beautiful sunrise.


What majesty! How my Father loves to display His glory through all the earth!

I’m so blessed He woke me up to see this.

Okay, God, that’s all I need for this month!


When have you seen God’s glory? Do you have a picture to share?
(I don’t know how to put a picture in a comment, do you?)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Sherry, it'd take me a month of beauty sleep and then I'd have doubts that'd be enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "Isaiah Insights" from yesterday sort of commented on God's image of beauty. He doesn't think we need beauty sleep.

      Delete