Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A World of Color

Photo credit: Bustle.com

Fantastic Fall!

For some of you, fall has already began to whirl it's color wheel in the trees

Here, in west Texas, things are shades of brown, as usual, although recent rains have began to transform the desert into green mounds of...

Weeds.

How do these things live through three years of drought?

Humans struggle to keep lawns alive, flowers blooming, and crops growing.

But, somehow, these weeds manage to lurk in stasis somewhere, and burst out of nowhere!

But, I digress.

Fall is an explosion of oranges, browns, yellows and golds.

We cuddle in front of the fire, wrapped in comfy blankets and drink a cup of steaming hot cocoa.

This website, Bustle.com, displays beautiful pictures and quotes that surpass anything I can write.

So, I leave the majesty of fall to them.

Praise God for COLOR!

What is your favorite part of Fall?

Many of you know that God's Word is my passion. It's amazing how many times His words in the morning give me guidance during the day. But His words are just letters on the page unless we lift them into our lives. Beginning in October, I'm going to do a series on posts on favorite verses. Sure I have a few - well, more than a few - but I want to hear from you. What are your favorite verses and what to they mean to you? Get out your Bible and bring them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment