Friday, August 8, 2014

Know Any Aliens?







And they admitted that they were
aliens and strangers on earth... 
Instead, they were longing for a
better country - a heavenly one. 
Hebrews 11:13b, 16


"Are we there yet?"

How often have you heard that from the back seat of your car?

"When will we be home?"

My heavenly home.

Hmmm.

But I kind of like this world.
  • I've got a great husband
  • A nice house.
  • Two beautiful daughters 
  • Two perfect grandchildren.

But home has streets of gold.

And a mansion with my name on it.

I'll have a transformed body
        I've already ordered mine:
        5'6" 110 lbs 

And, best of all, I won't need to read God's Word,

I'll be with the Word, Jesus.

I'll see my Savior

I'll praise Him and serve Him for eternity.

You know, going home sounds pretty good, after all.



Are you eager to be home with your Lord?
What do you imagine Heaven to be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment