Friday, March 29, 2013

The Light of Grace

He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit,
and I will live to enjoy the light. Job 33:28

We don't often think of Job as having a spirit of gratitude. With these words, he praises God for redeeming his soul and bringing joy to his life.

As believers, we should cry out, every day, "Jesus redeemed my soul and I will live in His light eternally!"


Jesus' death on the cross purchased our forgiveness of sin and His resurrection promises us eternal life. God's grace bathes our lives in His light.




Jesus is Light! Rejoice in Him!

Dance in the Light!








Remember:  If you are the 15th person to follow my blog by submitting your email address, you will receive this gift.


The 25th person receives a $25 Amazon gift card.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! Blessings on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete