Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Light Bulb Burnt Out

I had a great idea - yesterday :(

I thought, "That's a great idea for my blog tomorrow. I'll certainly remember it."




I've spent several hours today, trying to remember it. You know that little light bulb that's supposed to appear over your head when you have an idea? Apparently mine's burnt out.


How amazing to know God never loses His memory. He doesn't rely on light bulbs with our names in them to remember who we are and how much He loves us.

We belong to Him. We are His precious treasure. He will never forget us!

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1b

Do you feel like God has forgotten you?
How comforting is it to know you are never out of His thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment