Monday, August 5, 2013

Dawn to the Noon-Day Sun


The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. Proverbs 4:18

Have you ever known a truly godly person? That’s not a term I throw out there lightly. I know a few and they are such an inspiration to me – but they also give me hope in my walk with the Lord.

None of us are righteous, we’re all on a journey. Yes, I feel like I take two steps forward and one step back, but the Lord knows my heart.

Each of us is on a path designed by our Father.

He has called us His and set us in the dawn of a new life with Him.


Our path leads from dawn to a bright shining day.

We're being drawn closer, learning more of His majesty and indescribable love for us.

Some amble with Him, cherishing each moment.

Some hurry along eager to know Him more.

We all stumble over uneven places in the path and feel the strength of His hand as He lifts us up.

The joy is that each of us is moving toward godliness. God is steadily guiding us toward our shining day.

Who have you know that's been an inspiration to you?
How have you seen changes in your walk with the Lord?


No comments:

Post a Comment