Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Do you need confidence in Christ?




What I wrote to post yesterday just didn't feel right.
So I didn't do it.


I came across this when I sat down a bit ago to write.
I knew this was what He wanted me to post.


It lifted my heart - I pray it lifts yours.


And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day John 6:39


My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. John 10:29


Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am. John 17:24a


You are a precious gift, given to Jesus by the Father!


Confidence Declaration

I am a precious gift from God.
I will live a life of knowing my place in this world because
I walk in the true confidence of who I am in Christ.
I release every regret and every painful memory from my past
And now choose to step into the glorious future God has for me.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
I will be thankful for all God has done, is doing, and will do in my life.
I press onward in faith knowing my Heavenly Father loves me.

HE REALLY LOVES ME!

HE REALLY LOVES YOU!








Do you have confidence in His love for you?
If not, please find someone who will pray with you.
If so, how does this knowledge enrich your life?


Photo Credit: God's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment